CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 29, 2011

Clothes I want to wear...

Ok so on with my other lists.

I'm a girl, so one would think I would be very interested in fashion. However, the nearest I can get myself to be fashionable is when I watch fashion shows on TV, read fashion magazines and blogs. I hate the fact that models are so THIN. Making me wish I had my High School body back.

Ok here are the clothes I want to wear once in my life...

1. Fishnet Stockings





My ultimate wish is to wear leather miniskirt, a leather biker jacket, knee high boots and Fishnet stockings. Out of the above list, I only managed to get my hands on the Knee-high boots. But who knows, you might see me drive past wearing those while sitting at the back of a Harley.

2. Two Piece Bikini


Ok. I was so tempted to photoshop her face and change it with mine.  If these were fad circa 1990s, I would have had the guts to wear them. Unfortunately, during that time the  Speedo one piece bathing suit was the in thing. So yes, I would like to try wearing this but not after I've starved myself to death to get that kind of body.

3. A Ballgown



Every little girl dreams of being a princess and finding her prince charming... Well, I dreamt of being a princess once but then I gave up on that dream... hahahha... I just want to know how that wire thing beneath the gown feels.

4. A Kimono



OK, I'm still on my Japanese high. I want to wear the traditional Kimono, the one Geishas wear. I love the  slippers too (forgot what it's called). maybe I'll become more "ladylike" if I wear this... But I prefer the less intricate designs...

5. A Serpentina Gown


Little girls want to be princesses when they grow up, me I wanted to be a mermaid! And I think this is the closest I can get to having tails. Before, when the thought of marriage crossed my mind, I wanted this for a wedding gown. But that thought has long been gone. wahahhaha... I still want to be a mermaid though not to entice sailors but to be reeled in by "my own fisherman"...

0 comments:

Post a Comment